Sample Email Cover Letter

How to write an email cover letter?

An Email cover letter is like a referring yourself to a company when applying for a job. 


Millions of people around apply for different jobs and writing an email cover letter along with the resume is very important to catch the eye of the recruiter. You might require an email cover letter for teaching position, office assistant, or a software programmer. The email cover letter format changes a little for every position you apply. I have seen people looking more email cover letter for internship, administrative assistance and many more. The sample below gives you a fare idea of how we can write email cover letter. 



Sample Email Cover Letter 


Subject line of cover letter: Programmer position for Java 

Dear HR, 

After taking a look at your AD in local news paper, I am interested for the position of java programmer. With 5 years experience in advanced java I hope I will be suitable perfect for this opening. 

My experience and skills will help and add value to your company. I have received a best performance award for the year of 2012 from my previous company. I have attached my resume along, and hope will receive a positive response. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your contemplation. 

Regards 
John

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Email To Reschedule A Meeting

Apology Email To Boss For Being Late

Job Proposal Acceptance Letter (Email) Sample