Sample Email Credit Application

Email Credit Application Sample


Dear Mr Kallis, 

I am Gayle have an account in your bank holding credit card with 01299-2302390 number. I am writing this to increase my credit limit. Being a customer from 8 year with your bank I expect my credit limit to increase from $15,000 to $20,000. I have been facing few family problems, which required me to pay few extra bills. 

If you can check my history you will find am a loyal customer who never had any pending payments. Hope you will increase my credit limit and help me in this regards. 

Thanks 
Gayle

Comments

  1. I couldn't resist commenting. Exceptionally well written!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Business Email To Reschedule A Meeting

Apology Email To Boss For Being Late

Job Proposal Acceptance Letter (Email) Sample