Sympathy Letter (Email) After Accident Sample

You write a Sympathy Letter or Email After Accident, when your friend or family members have met with an accident and your far away. You need to show your Sympathy by writing this letter, the letter should be short and give the person confident that he/she can recover soon. 



Sympathy Letter After Accident Sample:


To: hussey@mail.com
Subject: My sympathies 

Dear Mr. Hussey,

I just got news of your accident. I cannot describe what I feel right now. According to my knowledge, you have pretty good hands as a driver. But sometimes we can not do much about things that are beyond our control.

I heard you have broken left hand. Just follow the doctor's instructions, relax your mind and take your medication every day. I'm sure you will be fine soon.

Let me know if I can be of any help to you. Since I am out of town and I will take a week to go, I can not be able to go personally, but can certainly make arrangements. Once I land here, I'll come straight to the hospital to visit you. I pray for your speedy recovery. Get well soon my dear friend.

Yours Sincerely,
Peterson




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Email To Reschedule A Meeting

Apology Email To Boss For Being Late

Job Proposal Acceptance Letter (Email) Sample