Sympathy Letter/Email To Cancer Patient Sample



You write the sympathy letter to cancer patients, when you are unable to reach the patient and try to show your empathy by an email.

Subject: My sympathies for you

Sympathy Letter/Email To Cancer Patient Sample:


Dear Lee,

I was shocked at the news that you have been diagnosed with cancer recently. I am writing this letter to express my condolences to you.

I got the news that you had a test on the 15th of this month in the hospital Cancer Research in Texas and you have been diagnosed with stomach cancer. It still surprises you as an individual, leading a healthy lifestyle can be a victim of such a deadly disease. I know it is very difficult for you to cope mentally but I ask you to keep hope, because it is a curable disease. You may have to undergo a number of chemotherapy physically This will weaken you, but I would still ask you to be strong mentally strong mentally as a condition can overcome any weakness. I'm sure you'll be able to trounce this difficult situation.


I want you to know that I'm here beside you. In case you need help from my end, I'm still here. Please take care of yourself. I pray for your well-being and speedy recovery.

Yours friend,
Sunny.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Email To Reschedule A Meeting

Apology Email To Boss For Being Late

Job Proposal Acceptance Letter (Email) Sample