Business Email To Reschedule A Meeting

Writing a business to reschedule a meeting is a way to postpone a meeting or event in case of unreachable issue. Every business has meeting schedules, but due to emergency the person sometimes can miss the meeting. In such cases informing the about the reschedule will save time and efforts. 


As a business professional, it is always good to draft an email letter to notify the other party about the reschedule when you know you cannot make it on time. A business email to reschedule a meeting should always be in low tone and also can send apology for the cancelation. Also make sure to mention about the next meeting and parse the sentence with confidence. If the meeting is within the company, then it should not be a problem, but if you are asking for a reschedule for a meeting with a new company, then you do it in a polite way and also mention the exact reason why you were unable to make it up for the meeting.

Sample Business Email To Reschedule A Meeting



Hay Harris,

I would have to say sorry for this email, as i would like to have a reschedule of the meeting to another day. I have just reached the airport and with the sudden change in climate and heavy rains have stopped flights till tomorrow evening. All the flights from New York have been halted and really don't know when I can reach our head office. 

I will return to our office and will at least try to have a video conference with all the managers. If that isn't possible i will request you to reschedule the meeting on Monday. 

I am really sorry for what has happened, I know I was suppose to be there to discuss about the prestigious project of our company is about to start. But, the sudden change in climate can't be predicted. 

Thanks
CEO


Business Email To Reschedle Meeting With New Company 


Hi Peter,

I am sorry to say that I have been suffering from illness since last night. I request you to postpone the meeting and reschedule it on coming Friday.

I know the deal has already been delayed and I wish we would finish the agreement of the company association on the same day. I regret for informing you in the last minute. 

I will also try to reach your CEO and have a word about the meeting reschedule. 

Thanks and I hope you will do the needful.

Thanks
Business Partner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apology Email To Boss For Being Late

Job Proposal Acceptance Letter (Email) Sample