Leave Letter/Email for Brother Marriage Format

Follow the sample leave letter/email format for brothers marriage, the format is suitable when writing leave letter to principal, class teacher or a companies managing directer. Basically, leave application of brothers marriage could be for a short term of 2 days, or if the marriage can happen anywhere far away for the place of work, so when your writing the leave letter make sure to mention the number of day's and place where the marriage will happen.


When you request a leave for bothers marriage, you can also attach a screen shot of wedding card along with the email. This is a better way to inform the senior management about the purpose of leave request. Below is a sample leave letter format for bothers marriage.



Leave Letter/Email for Brother Marriage Format:


To

Warner (HR department)
Dated:
Subject: Leave Letter for Brother Marriage Format


Respected Sir,

I am Robin from Bench Sales recruiter department of your company. I am writing this letter requesting 2 days leave for my bothers marriage this will take place on 25th Jan.

I have been working in this company since 3 years and this is my first personal leave request. Though my brother stays in the same(city), but the wedding function is located 100 KM away from this city. This the reason for taking leave for 2 days.

I have also attached the wedding invitation card along with the email. I heart fully request that you grant me leave for 2 days and i will be back to work on 27th Jan 2017.

I am waiting for positive response.

Thanks
Robin (bench sales recruiter)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Business Email To Reschedule A Meeting

Apology Email To Boss For Being Late

Job Proposal Acceptance Letter (Email) Sample