Reference Request Email Sample

Asking For A Reference By Email Sample



You write Reference Request Email when you are looking for a job as a fresher and taking help from a person you know working in the company. Asking for a reference by email is the best way to get a quick reference. You need a positive reference from the employee to get you a job. The job reference request letter should be so polite asking the person to provide any kind of reference that can get you a job.





Job Reference Request Email Sample


Dear Ms. Jessy.

I have an interview in your company next week and would like to get a reference from you. The resume attached above provides you with my skills, educational qualification and personal interests.

I have just finished my college and looking for my first ever job. The position I have applied for is my dream role. I hope you understand my needs and provide positive reference.

 If there any other information I need to provide, please mail me to jessy122@gmail.com.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Joy Smith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Email To Reschedule A Meeting

Apology Email To Boss For Being Late

Job Proposal Acceptance Letter (Email) Sample