Job Proposal Acceptance Letter (Email) Sample

A worker writes a Job Proposal Acceptance email letter to a company to authorize his approval of the job. After receiving the job proposal letter from the company, the employee should write back to the company thanking them that, you are have received the letter and also ready to join on particular day. Below is the Job Proposal Acceptance email letter sample:


Sample Job Proposal Acceptance Letter (Email):


Dear Jenny,

I am happy to inform that I have received the acceptance letter to join in your company for the position of network administrator.

I also see that my salary of negotiable for $22000 for annum and understand that I would have a hike of 20% every 6 months according to my performance.

I will be joining on 27th August as said in the letter.

I have also read the terms and policies of the company and I will stick to the rules. I looking forward to meet you on and organization staff on 27th of this month.

I would also like you to confirm about my transport as you haven't mentioned about this in the letter. Could you please confirm about the transport timings and location I would be picked.

Thanks
Simon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Email To Reschedule A Meeting

Apology Email To Boss For Being Late