Sample Business Letter Declining An Invitation



People may decline an invitation for any reason, the email/letter is best designed sample for declining an invitation, conference even after accepting.


Some people may reject an invitation directly while other require time. As every invitation can't be accepted if we don't have time or have other deals. For example- you can't accept a dinner or birthday party when you have your son's or wife's birthday on the same day.

Below is a sample business letter declining an invitation.


Sample Business Letter Declining An Invitation

Hi Berry,

I happy to see this wonderful invitation on Digital Marketing Seminar on 25th this month. I actually was happy to attend the seminar and get my inputs on digital marketing sessions with other professions coming from different countries. I have prepared the slides, concepts and everything that can easily promote your company. I was late in replying to this email as I was not sure enough to say If i can attend the Seminar. 

You still have 1 week left to get a better motivational speakers in the concepts. I sorry to say this because, I have my wife's birthday who is staying in other part of the country, I can't miss out on the birthday event this year, as I haven't attended her birthday event since 10 years. I don't want to miss it this time. This is the only reason why I can't attend the Seminar. 

I know that you would be little concerned about the rejection, but can provide you 2 references who have been in the same stream of Digital Marketing speakers. I have send you the contact details and will also mail them. I wish the seminar will be a huge success and hope join you next year. 



Thanks
White Field



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Email To Reschedule A Meeting

Apology Email To Boss For Being Late