Sympathy Letter/Email To Employee Sample


The main purpose of writing a Sympathy letter to Employee is to display your love and liking for the other person in sorrow.One of the most distressing times for anyone is the loss of a loved one. And, as a friend or relative, this will also affect deeply. The idea of ​​writing a letter of sympathy for most people is fraught with difficulties and hesitation. 


Sympathy Letter/Email To Employee Sample:

To: john@mail.com
Subject: My sympathies are with you

Dear Jake,
I am saddened to get the news that you lost your brother on July 12, 2010. This letter is to offer my condolences to this matter.
I was off work for a week. When I returned on July 11, I saw that you were away and I asked our Director of Operations. He informed that your brother passed away. I was not aware that your brother was diagnosed with leukemia. I understand that it must be very hard for you that you were very close to your brother. I do not remember what you told me to. I regret that I never had the opportunity to meet him. This is a great loss that can not be remunerated by any means. Not only you, but we will all be missing him a lot.
You were a key employee of my team. It is necessary for you to be mentally strong, not only for the benefit of our organization, but also your family. I want to join and come back with a stronger will. I would ask you to be with your family and give them strength. Pray for the journey to the house of your brother.

Your assistant manager,
Blake.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Business Email To Reschedule A Meeting

Apology Email To Boss For Being Late

Job Proposal Acceptance Letter (Email) Sample