Apology Email To Boss For Being Late

How do you write an apology email to your boss? An apology email to a boss is written when you have not followed the guidelines of the company. Being an employee need to maintain and stick to the rules of the company. The reasons when you write the apology letter are, delay in finishing the work, late to office, mistake done in the project, taking leave without information.

An apology letter to the boss should be written in a professional way, asking for an apology and reasons why the mistake was made, state that you won't repeat the mistake again and break the company rules. Ask for an excuse.

The sample email below is employees being late to the office.

Sample Apology Email To Boss For Being Late:


To: Jonsonteaa@techdigest.com

Subject: Apologies for being late to Office

Mr. Jonson (Senior Manager, Operations)

Respected Jonson,

I apologize for coming late to office on 24th June 2014, as I had an issue with the transport on the way; i tried contacting the team leader who was on leave. I had to get my bike repaired, which took me an hour and the city traffic was heavy. This is my first late coming in 6 months. I would like you to excuse me for this and hereafter will never repeat the same.

Regards
Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Email To Reschedule A Meeting

Job Proposal Acceptance Letter (Email) Sample