Apology Email For Misunderstanding

An apology email for misunderstanding is written when you have done a mistake and now asking for forgiveness. Misunderstanding email can been written to wife, Boss, boyfriend, girl friend, clients and customer.


When you have misunderstood you boss, manager, colleague at office you need to write a professional apology letter of misunderstanding. When you have misunderstand your family members, you can write a personal relationship apology letter showing your emotions.

Apology Email For Misunderstanding To Wife:


Hi Mary,

I am writing this letter to forgive me for the misunderstanding happened the other day. I reason for misunderstanding is listening to others who are not comfortable about you. 

From my heart I trust you but, in that situation i had to behave in different way. I apologies for really happened and it's my mistake. I want you to come back for our children and will never repeat this mistake. 

Waiting for you,
Lovingly Husband
Wilson


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Email To Reschedule A Meeting

Apology Email To Boss For Being Late

Job Proposal Acceptance Letter (Email) Sample