Goodbye Email To Colleagues Sample

Goodbye Email To Colleagues


You write a Goodbye email to colleagues when you have resigned the job in a company, after working together with your colleagues for years, you need to bid goodbye from the work. The purpose of this letter is to say goodbye from office and the reason. 


This letter should be written with personal feel though your leaving the company, but you still need to have your friends in contact. 



Goodbye Email To Colleagues Sample


Hi Every One, 

I had great time and fun working with all you friend here, tomorrow will be my last day in office, I would like to bid goodbye to you all. The only reason for moving from here is my marriage has been fixed and will be moving to U.S next month. I can’t forget this company, staff and friends, as you have always been supportive from beginning till end. 

I have joined as a fresher, now a team lead, leading a huge technical support team of 50 members. I am happy that the company has always looked into my skills and gave me an opportunity to prove myself. Though am taking leave from office, you can always contact me on my personal id: sarajj@gmail.com or call me: 8383******. 

I do wish you and the company every accomplishment in all its future activities.


Thanking you,

Yours’ Sincerely

JJ Sara

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Email To Reschedule A Meeting

Apology Email To Boss For Being Late

Job Proposal Acceptance Letter (Email) Sample