How To Write An Apology Email

A apology email is written when you have done something wrong, the reason could be anything, but you might have not attended a meeting, missed the scheduled conference, missed a party etc..


When you’re writing an apology email you should maintain a polite tone with the exact reason.

Apology Email Sample:


Hi Sophia,

I am extremely sorry for not attending the meeting the other day. I knew it was very import as a part of our marketing team. The reason i had to miss the meeting is i got an emergency call as my father had heart stroke. As i had no choice i had to quickly reach home.

I have also applied for 1 week leave. The doctors have diagnosed and asked me to stay with father for a week. I hope you understand my situation. You can contact me on 7679799987 for any queries.

Thanks
Hobart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Email To Reschedule A Meeting

Apology Email To Boss For Being Late

Job Proposal Acceptance Letter (Email) Sample