Long Service Leave Letter/Email to Employee

Long service leave letter is written when a person is applying for a long leave like a vacation, medical leave etc..this could be out of company policies but the situation demands the person to take a long service leave.


A long service leave letter or email should be written forcing the employee to grant leave for a purpose. No company can give long leaves as it will affect the work. But in particular cases we can apply for long leave.

Most of the company's don't actually grant such leaves, they also state that taking such leaves could involve loss of pay. 

Below is a sample long service leave letter/email to employee

Long Service Leave Letter/Email to Employee



To

Chris Lynn
(Assistant Manager Digital Media)

Date:

Subject: Application for long service leave

Respected Sir,

I am Rashid Khan from the digital marketing department, the purpose of writing this letter is to grant me a long service leave, which will be from Feb 10th to 20th. 

The reason for my leave application is that I have to visit my native place to take of the mother who is already suffering from back pain and there is no one to take care of her. I the absence of my father i am the only child in the family to take care.

I have talked to the doctors last week and they insisted me to stay with my mother util the back surgery is finished. 

I feel you understand the situation in going though and i would be grateful you can quickly grant me the leave.

I also promise that I will submit all the medical bills and days stayed in hospital, as these documents are mandatory as per the office roles, am also emailing this letter to senior managing directors.

I will be waiting for your reply by 9th of Feb.

Thanks so much
Rashid Khan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Email To Reschedule A Meeting

Apology Email To Boss For Being Late

Job Proposal Acceptance Letter (Email) Sample