Santa Christmas Letter

Write a letter to Santa for this Christmas is a treat filled advent with a bright and beautiful personalized Santa letter. Kids love thinking about Santa and Christmas memories of lying under a decorated Christmas tree and counting the gifts from Santa. 


Sample Christmas Letter to Santa:


Dear Santa Claus,

Wishing you a happy Christmas! This time is really is the most wonderful time of the year! I know that from now on every day will be filled with gift wrapping, cookie baking and shopping. 

To introduce myself, I am Parker from Chicago, USA. I have taken a promise last year and stick to all the good things and from this year Christmas I will make sure I will also avoid the mistake done laste year. 

I know you will be visiting me today, so I left this letter on the Christmas tree. This year i hope some new gifts from you, like crafty smorgasbord, crystal icicle and china doll tree tree topper.

I wish you merry Christmas and hope you will deliver all the gifts to friends as well. I have placed snowflake cake on the tree, please taste it. 

Your lovely Boy
Parker





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Email To Reschedule A Meeting

Apology Email To Boss For Being Late

Job Proposal Acceptance Letter (Email) Sample