Medical Insurance Complaint Letter Sample

A medical insurance complaint letter is written to the insurance company calming about an issue, writing a complaint letter to insurance company is to let them know that the insurance was not covered health or medical problems.


This kind of letters should be written to manager of the insurance company and asking them to resolve the issue. Send them all the details of the insurance like policy number, type of insurance, package name etc..


Sample Medical Insurance Complaint Letter:


Dear Simmons.

I am Walsh, I am writing this letter to inform you about the policies I have taken in your insurance company. I have been a faithful customer since 10 years and I was really not satisfied with this Insurance coverage policy for both accident and health. My policy number is 88768 and I have taken the policy in year 2011 October.

I recently had an accident which was very serious and when my wife tried to contact the person in your company about the accident and medical clam, they said that the policy number doesn’t cover any health costs. I know how much I have paid for the Insurance policy and also know what all it covers.

This is my last complaint and warning letter, If I don’t receive my treatment cost, I will be filing a case very soon. I request you to look into the matter and do the needful. I am still in the hospital and hope all my bills will be paid by the insurance I have taken.

Looking to hear from you soon

Walsh
6655432321

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Email To Reschedule A Meeting

Apology Email To Boss For Being Late

Job Proposal Acceptance Letter (Email) Sample