Best Official Resignation Letter Sample

The official resignation letter is a resignation letter that the employee wants to resign from his present job. It is good to mention the reason for your resignation at this time but you must to evoke to keep the letter small and professional. The official resignation letter is formally issued to the management of your closing decision to resign from the corporation's service.


Best Official Resignation Letter Sample:


To

Dear Bob D. Russell,

The intent of this letter is, to let you know that am resigning from the position of system administrator. I shall resign from the post of administrator of the IT Department to come into force on March 29th, 2017. Sadly I'm leaving my place (designation) in (company name), on the last day of the company (date).

The reason for my resignation is that I have got a higher position in Infosys (company name) which has a good chance of representing and progressing in my career and for the whole family.

I am grateful for the livelihood, guidance and learning of the technology such as cloud, Virtualization and Citric from this corporation in the last 5 years. The governing body and my departments are my guides.

I am sad bidding good bye to the company; I will lose my clients, colleagues and the wonderful managers who have guided me in tough situations.
  
Let me know that I can assist you during this period to ensure that the excellence of the service provided by the company does not match.

Best regards,
Paul Adam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Email To Reschedule A Meeting

Apology Email To Boss For Being Late

Job Proposal Acceptance Letter (Email) Sample