Leaving Job Thank You Email Sample

You write a Leaving Job Thank You Email when you have resigned the job and before leaving the company.The letter should be thanking every one, management, IT department, marketing department and team members etc. The letter should tell them the reason for leaving the job and how every one helped you in the company.



Leaving Job Thank You Email Sample


Sir, I, jessy ryder would like to inform you that I have to resign as director of the office of the sales department of ABC Limited, due to some health problems. I gave my resignation letter to the manager one month before that day and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the experience I had working in this beautiful and prestigious company.


It makes me very sad to leave the job that gave me extreme job satisfaction and respect of colleagues, but health comes first and I have to take care of myself from now on. I am writing this letter to express my gratitude for the rich and rewarding work I had tenure working under you.

I hope this company reaches new heights every day.


Thanking you once again

Jessy Ryder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Email To Reschedule A Meeting

Apology Email To Boss For Being Late

Job Proposal Acceptance Letter (Email) Sample