Service Complaint Letter Format

Follow the complaint letter format to know how to draft a letter to a company and letting them know about the poor services provided. The sample complaint letter should be written to express how dissatisfied the customer services or technical service of a company, providing all the details in the letter, it could be chat, email, phone call, a receipt, or any thing for the reason of services complaint. 


How to write an effective service complaint letter? A service complaint letter should be written to express ones emotion about the service, it can't be written in a professional manner, you can writer about the issues, how worse it was handled and who the agent was etc.. 


Service complaint Email Letter Format:


To

HP Customer Support
USA
Subject Line: Service Complaint Letter to HP



Dear Manager,

I am Guptil, from New York, I have been having issues with my Printer since 2 months. When I contacted the chat support last month, they asked me to download a firmware and it worked for about two days and now the same issues has began. 

I have the chat transcription attached below the email. I would like to state that I was not satisfied with the chat support agent and service provided. The agent name was Sunny, he almost took 1 hour to chat and never looked like resolving my issues, further he sent me a refurbished printer which is not even powering ON. 

My Printer model is HP Photo smart 1020 with serial no 832889 Part No 3298392. When I had a chat with the HP support on 16th May 2017, My warranty of the printer will expire on 20th of May. When I had this issue, my printer was under-warranty and how could a get a refurbished printer? I want a new printer as stated in your purchase policy. 

I want to know how I could send the printer back? I want a new printer. If this isn't the case, then I will approach a legal way to deal the issues. I request you to politely send me a new printer. You can reply to the email or call me on 3343986765 at any time.


Thanks
Sophia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Email To Reschedule A Meeting

Apology Email To Boss For Being Late

Job Proposal Acceptance Letter (Email) Sample